Ms Taryn Lores
Taryn works with people with a range of chronic health conditions such as functional gastrointestinal disorders. There is a focus on reducing the burden of illness, improving resilience and coping, and increasing self-management.
Her approach is warm, empathetic, client-centred and collaborative. She draws from a range of psychological frameworks.
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Disorders of gut-brain interaction
- Chronic health conditions
- Mental health
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Masters of Health Psychology, University of Adelaide, 2014
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis, South Australian Society of Hypnosis
- Member, Australian Psychological Society
- Fellow, APS College of Health Psychologists
- Member, Australian Society of Hypnosis