Ms Jenny Carney
Ms Jenny Carney has worked in large public hospitals in both Australia and the UK, in various areas of clinical nutrition. She has led the clinical nutrition team in the challenging field of gastroenterology and hepatology, and mentored numerous dietetic students and graduate dietitians. She is now one of Adelaide’s leading dietitians with an interest in gastroenterology.
Jenny prides herself on being a problem solver for clients with challenging nutritional issues.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Coeliac disease
- Pancreatic and liver disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Weight loss
- General health and wellbeing
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Health Sciences, University of Adelaide, 2000
- Master of Nutrition and Dietetics, Flinders University, 2002
- Member, Dietitians Association of Australia